Frequently Asked Questions
COVID19 - PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE CURRENT EMERGENCY WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING BOOKINGS BEFORE 1st JULY 2020. WE WILL REVIEW OUR POSITION AS THE SITUATION CHANGES.
ANY GUESTS WHO ARE CONCERNED AND WANT TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATIONS BECAUSE OF COVID19 CAN DO SO AND WE ARE HAPPY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A FULL REFUND.
- How do I book?
- Booking with us is easy. Select the property and dates that you would like to book. Decide how you want to pay for the booking and select your desired option. Fill out the short form and click the book button. If you pay via Paypal you will receive an instant booking confirmation. If you pay via Bank Transfer we will have to confirm the payment before you receive the booking confirmation. We aim to do this within a couple of hours.
- Can we pay for our holiday in instalments?
- Yes. If the date of your trip is 30 - 60 days away you can pay in two instalments. If it is 60+ days away you can pay in three instalments.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payments via Bank Transfer and Paypal. Our preferred method of payment is Bank Transfer which allows us to keep our costs down and in turn we can keep our prices low.
- Do you require a minimum number of nights to be booked?
- Yes. From the start of April until the end of October the minimum stay is 2 nights. For the rest of the year it is 1 night with the exception of Christmas and New Year which again, are 2 nights.
- Do you require a security deposit?
- Yes the security deposit is £50.
- What is the cancellation policy?
- If you cancel your booking 30 days or before your stay we will refund 50% of your payment.
- Are dogs welcome to stay?
- Yes, we are happy to accomodate well behaved dogs and there is no extra charge for this.
- Can you be flexible with the check in time?
- If we can prepare the accommodation early, so that you can check in early, then we will!
- Do you provide linen and towels?
- Yes, we try to provide everything you will need during your stay including linen, towels, loo roll, some toiletries, cooking utensils, pots/pans and some basic cooking ingredients etc.
- Do your places have parking?
- Some do and some don't. If you book a property that doesn't have its own parking we will send you information on the nearest and cheapest places to park.
- Are we able to contact you during our stay?
- Yes we live in the area and are always on hand to assist you during your stay.
- How do we access the apartment?
- All of our apartments are self check in. This means that there is a lockbox at the entrance of the property with the keys in it. When your booking is confirmed we will send you the code to access the keys and the check in details.
- How do we leave a review?
- You will be sent a link after your stay which you can use to leave us a public review.